Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social

So, I am going to try this whole "Sunday Social" thing.  Why not?  I am in the mood for change - as you can see.  Yeah, I changed my blog name.  I really didn't like "Enjoying Life's Little Surprises".  It was way too long. I also really wanted a more fun Blog layout.  I still don't like what I have, but it is better than it was.  So I will take it.  

Anyway, on to the Sunday Social Questions:


1. What is your favorite thing about Spring?
Spring cleaning, wearing flip-flops, and my birthday.

2.  Favorite flowers to grow or receive?
I LOVE Gerber Daisies!!

3. What is your favorite nail polish color? 
I don't really know the name of any thing.  I like pastel colors for the spring.

4. What is your favorite out door activity?
I love sitting out side just after dark, around a camp fire, with good friends, laughing.  Oh and being barefoot 

Of course, I can only find an especially unflattering photo of the two of us


5. Do you have any fun spring plans?
We are going to have a little celebration for out wedding in May.  I guess a perk of "eloping" is being able to celebrate with people multiple times.  


Sunday Social

2 comments:

  1. I had forgotten about being able to go outside barefoot but that is one of the best things about warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also LOVE being barefoot! I would rather not wear shoes in the summer!

    ReplyDelete