Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Letters! 3.22.13

Happy Friday, everyone!  I know that someday Fridays will not be as awesome to me because I will be a mother.  Let's face it, mom's don't get weekends.  So I better make the most of it while I can.

Dear Rebecca Black,
You and your annoying song are pretty much the only down fall to Fridays.  What were you thinking, really?

Dear winter snow storm happening outside,
You are late.  Sorry, you have to leave.  You are not welcome back until Christmas.  Tootles.

Dear incredibly awesome hair and face day,
You have topped off my Friday.  What can be better than going to work with a much needed confidence boost?

Dear Pot Roast,
I completely forgot to put you in the slow cooker until right now.  Whoops.  I guess that means it's a date night (good thing I have awesome hair today) .  We'll eat you tomorrow.



Please enjoy this picture of my cat that has nothing to do with anything.

As Always, linking up with The Sweet Season blog

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! Cute blog! Your kitty is adorable and yes, Rebecca Black needs to go away. Like, forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice letters!

    i hate when i forget to do something for dinner until it is way later than i intended.

    enjoy your date night tho :)

    ReplyDelete