Monday, March 25, 2013

Is it wrong that I love Mondays?

I love Mondays.  There I said it.  I know that completely goes against the norm, but I never really called myself normal.  My type A personality just loves to have a schedule and be busy.  Tuesdays are really the day I contimplate calling in sick while my alram is blaring in my face.  Tuesdays are less busy and lack structure.  I hate that.  Anyway...

I thought about not doing another one of the "weekend recap" post because I realized that my weekends are usually extrememly boring AND I forget to take photos. I know, that makes me a horrbile blogger, but people keep reading so I guess not.

So, for those of you that are holding your breath and dying from suspense, you can relax.  Here is what I did this weekend:

Friday, I completely forgot about putting dinner in the crock pot, so I suggested we go out for dinner.  We ended up at great Norther Pizza Kitchen (Dean's idea not mine).  That will be the last time the Gootee's step foot in there.  Boo!  I ended up stopping at Wendy's for more food because I was still hungry.

Satuday, was a normal saturday.  I slept in.  Cleaned like a mad woman and acidently threw out almost all of my mose rings in the process.  Not cool, Katie, not cool!   The bright spot of my day was going grocery shopping with Dean.  He never comes with me, and I remembered why when our bill was about $40 more than it should have been.   Home to more cleaning and watching "30 Days" on Netflix. I love Netflix, I seriously don't know how I went a whole year without it.

Sunday, We went to our new church for the third time now.   That's a big deal.  I love Jesus, but often times I feel like we would be better off without the institution of christiananity.  However, we both know that fellowship with outher Jesus lover's is healthy, so we keep going. And we actually have enjoyed it.  We went out for coffee with some of them after.  It was great.  Then after Dean's nap time we did laundry

And that is my weekend.  Not  that exciting, but hey, it is what it is.

And since it is a crime to have a blog post with out a photo, here is a picture of a garden tea party I attended two summers ago.  Two of those friends moved away, and three of them had babies.  Yeah, I was the token "single gal" friend for a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment