Friday, March 8, 2013

(Not so) Happy Friday

It's Friday!  Normally I would be pumped about this, but I was thinking the majority of yesterday was Friday.  That made this morning's alarm even more unbearable.  To top off that disappointment, everything has just been annoying me.  Not that anything horrible has happen this morning, it's just that I am easily agitated for some reason.  Let's blame PMS.  Bring me some chocolate, would you?  While you're at it, my coffee cup is empty. 

Dear headache that I received as soon as I walked into the office,
I know it is Friday and not Saturday, but can you tough it out for a bit more?  I have given you water and Advil, what more do you want from me?

Dear co-worker who came to work with the stomach bug,
Really?  I know our company is not exactly generous with the PTO, but I have no desire to look at the bucket you brought from home.  If I get sick because of you, we will have words.  Not nice words.  Also, I don't care if you dislike the smell of Lysol, I will spray everything you touch today!

Dear CFO of our company,
I just watched you pick your nose and examine it.  Gross!  Have a little professionalism!  Or at least close your office door.  That is not an enjoyable way to start Friday.

Dear sail boat shirt,
You make crappy days a little better.  Thank you for always being an easy stand by.  You have been the best $4 clearance shirt in my life!  I would post a picture, but I really don't feel like it. 


So, I can get through this day for sure! Only 7 hours, 30 minutes, and 32 seconds until it is over.  Not that anyone is counting.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment