Sunday, March 17, 2013

Someday and Today

Someday I will have a large home big enough to have friends over for dinner.
Today I will go to other friends homes and still enjoy their company.

Someday I will be able to be a stay at home mom.
Today I will enjoy the freedom and flexibility of not having children.

Someday I will have a dog.
Today I will enjoy my cats and play with other people's dogs.

Someday I will not have to work.
Today I will be thankful I have a paycheck.

Someday I will have my dream kitchen with a double oven and fancy gadgets.
Today I will be thankful that I at least have food in my cupboard to cook on my stove with two working burners.


Don't let your dreams for "someday" rob you of the memories you can make today.
Just my two cents for this St. Patrick's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment