Monday, July 29, 2013

A post on three hours of sleep....

Hello world.  Why is this Monday harder than normal?  Oh, maybe because I went to one seriously country wedding yesterday.... that I would love to show you photos of but can't because I left my flipping memory card sitting inside of my laptop, next to my cell phone.  Cause that's a good spot for it.   When I say country wedding I mean it.  It was in the middle of a hay field with cows in the background and bales of hay for seating.  Oh, and the bride rode in on a fire truck.  Good times.

On Thursday the groom asked us if we wouldn't mind giving them a ride to Buffalo after the wedding.  We weren't really thinking about it and said yes.  Well come to find out, it wasn't Buffalo their hotel was in, it was Niagara Falls.  Let's do some math.  The wedding was 2.5 hours east of Rochester.  Niagara Falls is about 1.5 hours west of Rochester.  Meaning our 2.5 hour ride home turned into a 5 hour ride home.  The reception ended at 10.  We got on the road at 11, meaning we got home at 4 in the morning.  Ouch.  Then I had to get up extra early this morning so I could take the puppy to the vet to get fixed.  Double ouch.  I've had a lot of coffee today.

That was my "Sunday Funday".  Sorry this post is so crappy.  I also have a head cold on top of lack of sleep, so this is the best you get.  I'll make it up this week.  promise  I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment