Monday, August 5, 2013

10 Things you shouldn't know about me but I'm going to tell you, cause they said so.

Today I am going to tell you things you shouldn't know about me.  But really, they have no consequence, so I don't know why you shouldn't know them.  I am human, so I do have faults.  I am okay with people knowing my faults.... most of the time.

North East Bloggers


1. I don't like  to wear clothes when I am home.  Especially in the summer time.  90% of the time I am walking around my house with no clothes on.  All my friends know to give me at least a five min warning before they come over. 

2.  I snore worse than my husband.  There have been a few times that he has woken me up to tell me to stop snoring. I blame it on the fact that I broke my nose a while back. 

3.  I am really bad a finishing things or staying committed to a project.  The fact that I have blogged for 5 days in a row for the blogging challenge is a big deal.  

4.  My car is always dirty.  You can always find an old lunch box (I clean them at work - I am not that gross!), an empty Dunkin Donuts cup, or a spare pair of shoes in my car.  It's kinda bad.

5.  I am so not a morning person.  We still leave puppy pads down for the dog because I sometimes sleep though him asking to go out in the morning... good thing we have a dog and not a baby...

6.  If I go out with you on a Friday or Saturday night and say "I won't have that many"... I will have too many.  That's usually why I stay in, it's just better for everyone that way.

7.  I will judge you based on the type of toilet paper you have in your home.  if it is the super cheap scratchy kind, I will probably not come over that often, or start to bring my own.

8.  I have a few stamps in my passport, but I still feel completely uncultured.  When I complain about those things I feel like i am being a snob. 

9.  When I am bored with my job, I don't work as hard as I should.  I have found that to be the case a lot with my new position. 

10.  Admitting all my human qualities is really doing a number on my self esteem... geesh, maybe I should have said things like " I dance in my car" or "I sing in the shower".  I feel like those are more acceptable "faults"

2 comments:

  1. I always drink one too many, too! Yikes! And the TP thing, I always look at HOW people put their tp, over or under? I think over is the only way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a morning person either. I love my sleep.

    http://owlalwaysbeme.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete