Wednesday, April 10, 2013

So What?!

Before I link up with Shannon for So What Wednesday I have to say thank you.  No, really.  I am over whelmed with the number of page views Monday's post received. Let alone all the encouragement ya'll gave me (no I am not from the south, but I still use terms like "ya'll").  The closer I get to the 22 the more excited I get.  Plus, now that every one knows, I can't slack off!  Too many people are rooting for me to not take this seriously.  I am blown away by how supportive all of you have been, with people like you backing me up, I am sure to succeed.

Okay, enough with the feelings stuff.  It's time for "So What Wednesday" With Shannon from Life After I "Dew"


So What Wednesday

So What if I...
  • Stopped at Dunkin Doughnut's for coffee this morning even though I had a cup at home.
  • I threw a package of tortillas at my cat last night.  He was asking for it!
  • Hate every solo picture of me that is saved on my computer and that is the real reason I haven't made a blog button. 
  • Am not a fan of the colored jeans craze.  It just reminds me of ice cream for some reason.
  • Hate bananas
  • Am wearing the same tank top under my cardigan today that I wore under my blouse yesterday.
  • Think Coach and Tory Burch bags are ugly.
  • Own three pairs of basic black pumps, I still wear them all.
  • Am re-watching all of Dawson's Creek. The 90's were a fun time (some times).
  • Don't have a 10th thing to list but feel funny ending on something other than an increment of 5.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a lot of fun. I think I'm going to jump aboard and do this weekly. I really need and want more readers on my blog.

    I hate bananas as well but loved banana flavored foods/candy/etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. I love that you threw a package of tortillas at your cat! That seriously makes me laugh. :-)

    ReplyDelete