Friday, September 13, 2013

Lack of Motivation Friday

You guys, I just booked my ticket to see my long lost BFF in Chicago!  Only 54 more days to go!  Ahh!! I cannot wait to see her!! Because of this excitement I really can't seem to focus on a post today.  So I decided to do something that would be brainless.  I logged in to Facebook and  found an old survey from 2010.  There were even older ones, but this one was shorter, and I seem to have the attention span of a puppy today.  So, let's see how much I have changed in three years, shall we?

A picture from 2010...drunken nights on a playground.



Are you dying to take off your clothes?
Then: ha no! it's Feb....brrr
Now:  As soon as I get home it's yoga pants time

Where is the person who has your heart at the moment?
Then: I still have a hold of it believe it or not
 Now: I was such a liar!! I would have to say that my heart is scattered about the world right now, but I am wise enough to put it in safe places.

Is your room ever clean?
Then: when I have done the laundry it is
 Now: Also a lie!  And I would say more often than not the bedroom is the messy room in the house.

Have you kissed the last person you texted?
Then: Sorry, Holly and I just don't do that
 Now:  I just text Dean, so yes.

Are you planning to get knocked up or knock someone up by age 17?
Then: I made it past 17
 Now: Still true

What are your plans for tomorrow?
Then: Finding a padded room and a helmet since the Steeler's are playing in the Superbowl and I always end up in the Er when they do (true story read it here)
Now: Maybe a trip to the market and some serious house cleaning.. what a lavish life I live.

Told your parents you were going somewhere but went somewhere else?
Then:...maybe...
Now: I feel like this question does not apply at the age of 27 or 24 really

Do you really like someone right now?
Then: I do
 Now: Sure do, maybe not as many as before. 

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Then: snugglin into a nice warm bed
 Now: some things never change

What happened at 10:00 AM?
Then: Chai tea and gettin around
Now: just booked my flight to see my Meg-a-licious!!

Do you drink coffee?
Then: obsessively
Now: duh

Last time you saw your dad?
Then: High School Graduation...7 years ago :(
Now: haven't seen him since.  Only now it is 9 years ago :(

Did your parents spoil you as a child?
Then: Dad yes, only cause he didn't know what else to do with me
Now: same answer applies

If you walk by a mirror, will you check yourself out in it?
Then: I think we all do subconsciously 
Now: There is one in my living room I walk by daily and I always forget it is there.

Do you, or are you supposed to wear retainers?
Then: never needed to
Now: Thankfully I have a really good bite and never had to have braces

Last person you went swimming with?
Then: oh wow.... Becky and Christian I think
Now: Dean, like two years ago

If you were given the chance to go to Paris, would you go?
Then: Heck yes!
Now: Duh

Regular Cheetos or hot?
Then: Regular
Now: no thanks

How's the weather outside?
Then: I can't tell if it's snow or rain.
Now: cold and rainy

Spell your name without an E:
Kati or Kathln

What was the last thing you ate?
Then: a slice of heavenly cheesecake from a cute place on the corner
 Now: oatmeal for breakfast

Did you sleep alone last night?
Then: nope.
Now: yes, Dean worked last night... and I am trying to remember who it was that was in my bed ?!?

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
Then: sleeping in :)
Now: driving to work

Is there a person in your life that can always make you smile?
Then: I am blessed to have a few actually
Now: Still happy to know a few

What are you listening to right now?
Then: Sweeny Todd Soundtrack actually
Now: no music, sometimes silence is golden.

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Then: yup
Now: Yes

When is your birthday?
May 18th

Name something you are doing today?
Then: well today's over so nothing
Now: leaving work and taking the dog to the park.

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Then: smiled. :)
Now: kissed Dean before he went to work

What was for dinner last night?
Then: I don't remember but I remember it was yummy
Now: Lentil soup... kinda.  Dean's attempted resulted in lentil mush

What will you be doing in the next 2 hours?
Then: sleeping
Now: starting my last hour of work for the week.


2 comments:

  1. hahaha! The questions on these are sometimes so random. Like the 17 one. Does anyone plan to have a baby before 17, I wonder??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. This is so funny. I love the ones that you flat out say you were lying last time you did it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete