Thursday, September 19, 2013

Something about bananas... and no I am not pregnant.

Have you ever woken up and been really confused?  I'm not talking about waking up when you don't want to and being confused as to why you thought a 5 am work out is a good idea.  I mean really truly confused.  Can't figure out if you just had an intense dream or if that really happen to you and you are remembering it now.  Well, that was me yesterday and it threw off my entire day.

I remember getting into the shower thinking I had a really great Facebook status update.  All I can remember was that it was going to be something about my new appreciation of bananas with a disclaimer at the end to nip any rumors of little Gootees in the bud.  For the record, I hate bananas.  I despise them actually.

I didn't even know that my cat was there until I went to fill my water glass and he scared me half to death.

My head was still foggy while I was showering and I some how ended up washing my hair with conditioner and "conditioning" Dean's body wash.  Needless to say I had a really bad hair day.  Also, my contacts decided to hate me, so what little eye makeup I could get on my face, was quickly smeared.  The result of greasy and frizzy hair (didn't know that combo was possible until yesterday) paired with my raccoon eyes, made me look like I was in the middle of a serious emotional breakdown all day.  I received sympathetic stares from the maintenance man at my office building as I was walking in, and the coffee cart guy gave me an extra shot of espresso, I won't complain.

To top of my strange day, I accidentally called my boss dad, and I wore pants that I forgot needed mending, causing it to look like my fly was down all day.  So that would be why my post yesterday was really a myspace survey last min link up.  Because thinking and typing are hard. sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. This sounds exactly like the day I had last week. I swear I'm being secretly filmed for a tv show sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Sounds like quite the day! My husband is a notorious sleep walker/talker...like crazy time. So I often wake up to him yelling about mice in the bed or that an octopus needing help finding a hiding spot OR CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SNAKE RIGHT UNDER YOUR ARM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! Calling your boss dad had me cracking up...but that sounds like an altogether unfortunate day! Good thing is...hopefully those days don't come around all too often. But we all get them!

    ReplyDelete