Thursday, October 31, 2013

What I would rather be doing.

Halloween is not really my favorite holiday.  When I was a kid it was cool, but as an adult there is really no point to it.  I am not huge in to parting anymore, and it annoys me when people come to my door.  I am sure that when I have children I will get into it again.  In the mean time, there are plenty of things I would rather be doing than celebrating Halloween.

ONE.  Watch Boy Meets World.


I was so annoyed with Netflix for not having this on instant stream.  But my awesome husband downloaded it for me two weeks ago and I am over half way through the series.

TWO. Plan my trip to Chicago to visit Meg

Less than 6 days until I am united with this crazy lady.  Watch out Windy City - we will be running a muck soon!

THREE. Not answering my door
We live on the second story.  Every time some one knocks on the door its a big production to go down stairs, open the doors, and make sure the dog stops barking.  Not to mention, Candy is freakin expensive!  I just spend $14 on two bags of candy and a stupid plastic pumpkin head. I'd rather put my money in my closet where I can see it.

Basically, I don't like holidays. Yes I know, I am the biggest anti-blogger there is.  Just wait until I start ranting about Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. YES, candy is SO expensive! I went to the store this week and could not get over the prices!

    ReplyDelete