Saturday, July 14, 2012

15 Day Challenge Day 3

First of all let me just let me just tell you how much I love my friend Miriam.  Seriously, she is amazing.  Our men are off on a weekend long "man-a-palooza" camping trip until Sunday afternoon.  So, last night Miriam and I took that opportunity to have a serious girls night complete with wine, facials, pedicures, and a chick flick.  I feel so refreshed after a good night with her.  :)



Ok, now onto today's challenge.  [Day 3]: Tell us about an article of clothing you're attached to.

My first thought was, of course, my wedding dress.  However, I thought about it and I am not really all that attached to it.  Truthfully, I will probably sell it online after the wedding..... or maybe not, I haven't thought that far ahead yet.  I mean, selling it would clear up some storage space, and put a few hundred bucks back in my pocket, but if I save it my daughters could use it in there wedding if they wanted.  I doubt it will be in style then... who knows...

  So anyway, back to the challenge (sorry about the bunny trail)After thinking about what article of every day clothing I would miss the most if it was gone, I decided it would be my black T-shirt from NYC.  I tried to find it so I could take a photo, but it must be buried at the button of my hamper.  Trust me, you don't want a photo of that!  I have had it since I was about 4 years old.  My mother's friend brought it back for her after she went on a short vacation.  It didn't fit her right, so she gave it to me to sleep in.  It had a shiny, purple and gold silhouette of the NYC skyline.  I loved it because it was "sparkly".  Somehow I just never git rid of it.  I still wear it to bed all the time.  I have noticed that it is getting a little thin now, but it has held up surprisingly well.  When it does come time for me to let it go, I will be a little sad.


Life of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment