Thursday, July 12, 2012

15 Day Challenge: Day 2

[Day 2]: Write a [few] six word memoir[s] When I first read today's challenge (about a week ago), I thought "wow! That is so creative!". Then I had to think of a way to say everything I wanted to express to my readers in a few words. Then my thoughts quickly changed to "Smoly Hokes this is hard!!" I asked my English major of a fiance to think of his own for inspiration. I received one back in about 2 minutes. It was less that inspirational, and that was more than frustrating. After muling it over for the majority of they day, it just came to me as I say down to type.

A Mother's heart in a broken world. 
 
 For those of you who already know me, you completely get this. For the rest of you, you will quickly understand. Until Next time, Katie
Life of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment