Sunday, May 22, 2016

Currently 1.1

Loving. 
My new planner.  I have seen a lot of the "Glamour Planner" stuff out there on Pintrest, and even built a beautiful planner set up on Erin Condren's website.  But, I just couldn't bring myself to drop $50 on a planner  no matter how awesome it was.  Then I discovered PlumPaper.  Admittedly, $30 still seemed a bit steep to me, but after going back to work 5 days a week I realized I could use it.  So I asked for it for my birthday.  Then I found sticker shops on Etsy.  A merge of my two favorite things - being organized and stationary?  Count me in!



Feeling. 
Completely warn out if I am being honest with you.  I don't really know what changed, but this past week has been really hard for me to keep up with.  I wake up just as tired as I did when I went to sleep.  I am sure a better diet and a little exercise would help.  I also have a ton of things going on (hence my need for a planner).  After my this next week, my commitments will be spread out more, so I am hoping I can recoup a bit then.

Eating. 
A bunch of junk.  Which I am sure is responsible for my lack of energy.  It really is time for an overhaul with my diet.  I am just looking for budget friendly options that will not have me eating rice and beans everyday.  Not that there is anything wrong with rice and beans.  I just like a bit of variety in my diet is all.

Listening to.
Right now this very second - nothing.  It is beautiful.  I have some things to do, but I really want to sit here and enjoy the nothing for a while.

Drinking. 
Coffee coffee and more coffee,  Have I mentioned that I am tired?

Smelling. 
The last of my Winter Candy Apple candle stash.  I had an awesome coupon this past December and bought about 5 of the 3 wick candles from Bath and Body Works.  I have a small obsession with Winter Candy Apple so I buy as much as I can around Christmas.  Obviously I need to buy twice as much this year cause I only made it half way through the year.

Reading.
Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology by Leah Remini.  I was a little hesitant to read another book about Scientology after finishing Jenna Miscavage's autobiography.  However, this book is a lot easier to get through.  I feel like Leah and I are BFFs now even though she has no clue who I am.  I also have a completely different view of Tom Cruise.  You should read it.



Cooking. 
One batch of Skinny Mom sour cream enchiladas for a friend that just had a baby and spinach and tomato quesadillas with pesto for my family.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment