Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A few things


I feel like there is way too much to update you on and nothing to update you on all at the same time.  BUT, I do have photos for you for once. When does that happen anymore?


Drinking a Long Island Iced tea in a swanky lounge, overlooking the city of Chicago makes me feel both old and classy.  I can't say I hate it.  (But I can say I have turned into a lush... I only got half way through that LIT)


I have concluded that when I am rich (also known as never), I will have a jelly fish tank in my house.  I could watch this guy swim for hours!


The only thing I like about flying, is that I can see an aerial view of my city when I am coming home.  Everything else about flying I hate!  I am a nervous wreck, and about 50% of the time, I have to steal my neighbor's barf bag.


For the first time that I can remember, I am actually excited about eating healthy foods.  I have never been a huge health nut, and I am not athletic by any stretch, but things are slowly starting to change for me.  Dean says I watch too many food documentaries on Netflix, but I don't see anything wrong with that.  For once I am craving veggies instead of fried meat.  Since this small turn of events, I have lost 20 lbs in 6 months. I have a lot more to go, but considering I wasn't really trying and just making a few more healthy choices I think I can do it.  

That is... as long as I am not left alone in Wegman's (AKA the best grocery store in the world) when I am hungry.  Last night I stopped in after work to get butter to make cookies (yes I know that sounds oxymoronic after talking about healthy choices, but they were for work).  Butter was the only thing I needed.  Somehow I manged to leave the store with yogurt, protein bars, tea, a lunchable (I never eat those!), Shells and Cheese, Oreos, pudding, candy canes, gum, and... not butter.  Don't worry, I was still able to make my cookies because dean went to the corner store for me.  Mostly because he was afraid that I would spend an extra $50 if I went back for butter.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I love watching jellyfish--they are my favorite part of any aquarium!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rochester... I just love flying in over the lake too!

    ReplyDelete